588,423 active members*
5,815 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Want to buy CNC machine for making shoe molds

Want to buy CNC machine for making shoe molds

Hello
    My name is Mahmud Hassan. We have a footwear factory that produces plastic shoe soles in Bangladesh. I have an introductory training on Solidworks and Mastercam. However I have never operated a CNC machine. I want to make metal molds using CNC machine.

My Queries are:
    1. Which CNC machine is applicable for making shoe molds and what is the price of such machine?
    2. I require a crash course on basic mold making. I know that for mold making using CNC macine Solidworks (CAD) and MasterCAM (CAM) is used widely. Where can I get this training in Asia. We dont have any training center here in Bangladesh. Thank you.

cnc router machine can do your work

Hi Mahmud Hassan,

One cnc router machine could finish your work. I have one customer in south america ordered one cnc router6090 to do this mould work.

It's better to use high configuration machine with high resolution.and the quality tools is necessary for the engraving works.

For the software we usually use artcam or type3 and all of them with training book.

If you want know more about the cnc machine.Please feel in free to contact us.

Thanks and best regards!

Bryant
    cnc router/laser cutting and engraving machine/cnc plasma cutting machine manufacturer
    www.eternalcnc.com ; [email protected]

Hello Bryant
    Thank you for your reply. For plastic injection molding we use metal molds for shoe soles. Mostly aluminium. And what I have realized is that I need a Vertical CNC Milling machine for the job.

600*900mm,water tank,linear square rails,quality tools

Hi Hassan,

Reference your work i think the work area 600*900mm is ok.
    the water tank is necessary because we need to cool the tools when the machine working to protect the cutting tools.
    HIWIN linear square rails is good for your work which is also could keep the machine with high resolution in long time working.
    the quality tungsten steel milling tools is good for your milling work.

And if you require very high resolution we recommend you servo motor drive.or the stepper motor is ok. i think for your shoe model the stepper motor drive no problem.

I attached some sample photos of copper and steel for u as follows:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	133431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	133432Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample from customer1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	133429Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample from customer2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	133430

thanks

bryant
    cnc router/laser cutting and engraving machine/cnc plasma cutting machine manufacturer
    www.eternalcnc.com ; [email protected]

machine choice?

consider a brother high speed machining center with an indexer, its servo driven, fast, made to last, and relatively inexpensive.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan777 View Post
    Hello
    My name is Mahmud Hassan. We have a footwear factory that produces plastic shoe soles in Bangladesh. I have an introductory training on Solidworks and Mastercam. However I have never operated a CNC machine. I want to make metal molds using CNC machine.

My Queries are:
    1. Which CNC machine is applicable for making shoe molds and what is the price of such machine?
    2. I require a crash course on basic mold making. I know that for mold making using CNC macine Solidworks (CAD) and MasterCAM (CAM) is used widely. Where can I get this training in Asia. We dont have any training center here in Bangladesh. Thank you.
    Hello,Mahmud Hassan,

How are you?This is Doris from JCUT Company in China.

I read your demands on the cnc router,as per your demands,600*900mm with square linear guideway,water tank is the best choise,so i recommend our JCUT-6090B to you.

1.Our cnc router have the good ability to make the mode.I have several customers bought our machine do the works,if you like,i can send my customer's information to you,then you can confirm from him.He also sent many sample pictures which our cnc router made.Please kindly check the following pictures.

2.It is very easy to operate the machine,the machine is turnkey,you just need to prepare a computer,when you get the machine,then connect with the computer,it will be ok.We will send the manual to you together with the machine,you can do as per the manual,or if you meet any problem,please feel free to contact with me,i will guide you online.

If you have any other question,please feel free to contact with me.

My email/msn is [email protected] ,skype is lasercncmachine,yahoo is [email protected] ,gmail is [email protected].

Hoping your reply.

Best regards
    Sincerely,

Doris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img5.jpg   vacuum forming mold.jpg  

Thank you Doris for your reply. But i think i need a cnc mill instead of the cnc router you are suggesting. These are the kind of works i'll be required to do.

How much are you spending? a Mori Seiki NVD4000 would be ideal, but your looking at 200K or more. It all depends on how fast you want to make them...
    True mold making really requires a good 3D machine, with high precision servo's and feedback system and a control that can handle fast 3D movement. Stepper systems will never get you a good 3D system.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan777 View Post
    Thank you Doris for your reply. But i think i need a cnc mill instead of the cnc router you are suggesting. These are the kind of works i'll be required to do.

Hello,Mahmud Hassan,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the pictures you sent,our cnc milling machine can do.The guideway will be square linear guideway,the motor is servo motor,need to be installed the water tank for down blades' temperature.2.2KW constant spindle.

Can you tell me the size of the shoe mold?600*600mm or 600*900mm or other size?As per the size of your shoe mold, i can recommend the suitable machine model to you.

Any question,please don't hesitate to tell me.

Waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Warmly regards

Sincerely,

Doris

JCUT CNC Equipment CO.,LTD
    Email/MSN:[email protected]
    Yahoo:[email protected]
    Gmail:[email protected]