587,997 active members*
2,316 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Wanted to buy: Used Techno-isel machines.

Wanted to buy: Used Techno-isel machines.

Some of my new customers, being a bit short on cash have expressed an interest in getting a used Techno machine, and as such, any techno-isel machine would serve their needs, provided it is in reasonable condition and meets minimums: 24x/13y/6" Z, or at minimum, is reasonably priced to cover what needs to be fixed and still be cost effective. I already have a product that I sell as an OEM product based on one of Techno's newer LC3024 tabletops, but if you have one to unload and are clear about any defects, it's worth considering for some of these customers. OreTek MicroMill software is compatible with anything Techno-isel, so it's really a question of how much work is involved in getting it working than anything else, and of course, your asking price. Used equipment sized LC5050 or smaller preferred, or their tabletop equivilent is as large as I need, as I only use 24"x12" in operations. Also, and as I only do business in a specific industry, please don't assume I'm here to sell you one of my machines. Also, and as my router software is linux based, I also am only interested in the hardware, not any purchased software packages.

Ive got a 48 x 96 listed online with KD Capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by advt001 View Post
    Ive got a 48 x 96 listed online with KD Capitol.
    That's bigger than I'm looking for, actually. My Kiwi customer paid almost as much for his machine's shipping as he did the machine, and I'm trying to avoid that same mistake.