587,750 active members*
3,054 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > UG NX > Welcome to new forum

Welcome to new forum

Welcome to UX NX forum.
    Hope to see allot of the UG people here.

Thanks Cadcam
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

First to post

Oh yea :cheers: First on here...I'm sure I will be heaped with priase for many moons to come :banana:
    Gary

Jay, can Mike Stevenson put his comparison of UG NX tool path to Mastercam toolpath back up or will that get deleted again?

Great new forum!

Jay,

Great new forum although Siemens would like you to refer to it as Siemens NX not UG NX. During the transition of taking over UGS you will see both terms mentioned and seen on their website but their ultimate goal is for everybody to call it Siemens NX. Of course traditions die slow so no doubt we will be hearing people calling it Unigraphics for years to come.

Hey thanks, Cadcam! I'm hoping to see a lot of questions and answers here. John Joyce will chime in too, so that'll be great. He "gets it!"
    Hey, why's it going over there?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Grant View Post
    Jay, can Mike Stevenson put his comparison of UG NX tool path to Mastercam toolpath back up or will that get deleted again?
    Jon Banquer, for someone who spews so much hate about CNCZone when you're over on alt.machines.cnc, you sure do spend a lot of time and effort creating aliases to come back here and continue posting. This is what, your 4th in 4-5 weeks?

The sad part is, it doesn't take more than 2 or 3 posts before it's completely obvious that it's you. Pathetic.

Thank you Moderator

Please accept my sincere thanks for obliging and creating a forum for NX users. Hope to have some good knowledge sharing discussions here.

Hello to all NX users
    Ananth Kulkarni
    THE GREATEST OAK WAS ONCE A NUT WHO HELD ITS GROUND

NX 5 User

Thank's cadcam & cnc zone. Hope to gain a lot of knowledge from this forum. Not a lot of outside help for NX 5 . Harold C.

Yippiee

Quote Originally Posted by Cammotion View Post
    Hey thanks, Cadcam! I'm hoping to see a lot of questions and answers here. John Joyce will chime in too, so that'll be great. He "gets it!"
    Glad to see a NX forum here. I have been using (UG) NX for a long time and am always happy to help when I can. My expertise is on the CAM side.
    John Joyce -NC Programming Supervisor
    Barnes Aerospace, Windsor CT

Ok. it´s very nice to see a post dedicated to NX, I would like to have a thread about NX post processor and how to customize it.

Thanls a Lot

Sign in to the Siemens site with your Webkey and download the the Post Builder tutorials.

I am a UG man, hehe

Glad to meet everyone here.

Hi, camster
    Have u any NX post for punchpress machines?
    best
    sjh

No, I don't

Freelancing with Siemens NX

Guys, I've gotten a lead on a pretty sweet deal on a seat of NX (v7.5 w/current maintenance), but I'm trying to see whether or not the purchase would make me money. For that, I need to be able to do work with it and make the $$$.
    How much work is out there for someone who would be able to do freelance work with NX? What kind of $$$ might this be per hour?