587,480 active members*
3,376 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 116 of 422 1666106114115116117118126166216
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 8430
    Hi everybody,

I'm from Germany near Stuttgart. I think at the end of this year I'll own my own (sounds stupid) cnc-router. With a little help of you.

cu

Another newb here from Missouri..."hey everyone".

Hi there. I'm pretty new to CNC. I'm about 70% percent into my Jet-16 Mill Drill Conversion which I started in Feb. I've lurked around this forum for the last three months to help me with my conversion. I'm getting ready to be on the sharing end of the info soon. Thanks everyone.

Hello from Oregon,

New to CNC Zone.
    Needed some good information and plan to share some

Thanks

Brand new to cnc. Still trying to get it working right. Here's the problem: I have it hookup and mach3 on a windows 7 32 bit pc. All the motor and other settings are set as per the supplier's spec. When I do driver test, It first says pulse rate is too fast; then the pule rate drops to 96 to 97 pluses per sec and the driver says pulse rate excellent (sure!). So I go in and try to jog the axis. The barely move. (So slow you really have to watch to discern that it is moving). Now here's the funny part. If I start and app like Google Chrome, or Adobe Media Player; and redo the driver test. The pulse rate goes up to around 4000 or so and reads excellent. When I job the axis they move at a good speed; shut down the other application and the pule immediately drops to 96 to 97. I suspect there is something wrong with the pc and have order another. Anyone have a clue as to what may be wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi. My name is Roger, I have been programming cnc lathes and mills for 20 plus years. I like reading about what others have to say about any topics related to the machine shop industry.

Hi,
    This is linda.
    We can provide you the cnc router.OUr TSA1212 cnc router working area is 48'*48".It's cheap and high quality.
    My email address is [email protected],pls kindly tell me your email address,I will send you more machine information and machine price.
    Waiting your reply.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RJAZE View Post
    Noob here with first time post. This forum looks like an excellent place to learn which is why I joined. My goal is to have a CNC router to use in our sign shop. I'm intrigued by the Kronos and CRP rigs. I'm thinking a 48" x 48" cut area to start. Then add length or build new. Not sure at this point.

hi, this is andy from China, i have been engineeer of cnc router for three years, so any doubts, just let me know, maybe i can help you a little.

My first post here, yey! I am looking to pick up a new hobby which seems to be very useful for many different projects I have in mind.

hola que tal soy de peru y me interesa aprender todo sobre cnc

hola que tal rsteeter2007 una consulta no se si me podrias ayudar yo tengo la interfaz por puerto paralelo y estoy usando el programa kcam4 lo que deseo es haser un plotter de grabado con laser de baja potencia solamente usaria dos motores x i y el problema es como controlar el laser para que prenda cuando tenga que prender y apagar cuando detecte espacios en blanco y que tenga velocidad aqui hay un video como quisiera que funcione
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw5pCNGlROg

agrdesco mucho su respuesta
    saludos marco

Greg here from southern Michigan. I have read hundreds of posts over the last several years, usually directed through a Google search. Very helpful and informative site.

Hello to all.

G

Hello,
    I'm Rocha and I'm from Portugal.

Hi i´m Gonzalo from Argentina. I have read hundreds of posts over the last two years, usually directed through a Google search. Very helpful and informative site.

Hello to all.

Hello to all from Croatia

hola soy nacho diseño. todas las placas u controladores tienen la opcion de poner un relay on/of checa la marca y por lo regular todos tienen instructivos de como conectarlo. espero te sirba

Quote Originally Posted by gmmcro View Post
    I love Croatia, was there last year on vacation I miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by gmmcro View Post
    I am going there maybe in june for roman catholic pilgrimage.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2

Hello all, I'm James from Oklahoma.
    I may have posted here before, but since my brain surgery 7 years ago I forget some things....Anyway, I am doing great now, and I remember most
    of my life. I have been in the machine shop close to 40 years, I learned a bit in our family machine shop before I was a teenager. and in my late teens
    I apprenticed under a master tool and die maker named Ernest Brown. I didn't learn much about CNC until I was in my mid-20s and I learned a great
    deal about the IBM compatible at the same time. (early to mid '80s) I am still learning about all the above and will be till I'm dead. If anyone has a
    problem that I may be able to help with, My e-mail is [email protected]. I would be happy to help in any way I can.

I love the CNCzone, because knowledge is to be shared. I am so busy I don't get here as often as I would like, but I will always try to do better. My interests
    are in fabrication and machine theory, I would like to build several CNC machines, including a 3-d printer. i have much to learn on the software and machine
    control, so any suggestions would always help. Thanks for reading and not falling asleep!

later!
    James

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdej View Post
    Hello all, I'm James from Oklahoma.
    I may have posted here before, but since my brain surgery 7 years ago I forget some things....Anyway, I am doing great now, and I remember most
    of my life. I have been in the machine shop close to 40 years, I learned a bit in our family machine shop before I was a teenager. and in my late teens
    I apprenticed under a master tool and die maker named Ernest Brown. I didn't learn much about CNC until I was in my mid-20s and I learned a great
    deal about the IBM compatible at the same time. (early to mid '80s) I am still learning about all the above and will be till I'm dead. If anyone has a
    problem that I may be able to help with, My e-mail is [email protected]. I would be happy to help in any way I can.

I love the CNCzone, because knowledge is to be shared. I am so busy I don't get here as often as I would like, but I will always try to do better. My interests
    are in fabrication and machine theory, I would like to build several CNC machines, including a 3-d printer. i have much to learn on the software and machine
    control, so any suggestions would always help. Thanks for reading and not falling asleep!

later!
    James
    I just ordered a new 3 axis desktop for 800 USD. I am going to use that machine later to help build a larger machine with 4th axis. You said you were employed in a machine shop. What is the most common sellable item you seen made?

That is small in size?

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2

Page 116 of 422 1666106114115116117118126166216