588,487 active members*
5,461 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 122 of 422 2272112120121122123124132172222
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 8430
    Quote Originally Posted by jotagd View Post
    Hello.
    Greetings from the Basque Country. Work in the metal industry and often visit this forum for information.
    Thank you very much to all.
    regards
    I been there great wine.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2

Hello to everyone here on the forum!
    I'm a new to CNC but i just finished an eShapeoko and am very happy with it.
    Seeing your first part made in cad in real life is like magic! Absolutely awesome!!

Just saying Hi - I've got myself an Amadeal AMA16VA (seems to be the narrow head/gearcase from the Weiss WMD16V with the fine feed and DRO from the WMD16VA - see both here: M0050,M0052-WMD16V WMD16VA-Milling&Drilling Machine-WEISS MACHINERY, also known as a BF16 and is a smaller relative of the Grizzly G0704 etc).

Kind of wished I'd got the wider head (and column?) varient of the mill, but never mind.

I've got most of the ingredients I need to convert to 4-axis CNC:

- eBay 4 axis 890oz/in dual shaft Nema 34 package (inc 4 motors, 4 drivers, 2 power supplies, 1 breakout board)
    - Mill....
    - Rotary table, will be making it's own replacement as it's first job....
    - Old PC

The motors are probably larger than ideal but I can might move everything to a larger mill later on, knowing they have enough grunt. The table is pretty small but I think I've got a way to allow more X travel while retaining the standard lead screws....for now.

That's about it! Next step is looking into Mach 3 and making the motor mounts etc.....

Hi Cory,

Check out our site cncrouterparts.com , it is a DIY option that allows you to pick the features.

Hello,

My name is Rick and I recently bought a CNC machine. I'm a member of a couple of other boards and look forward to learning from all of you. Thanks for having me here.

Hello and greetings from Finland!

I am building a CNC mill with fixed gantry. Frame is mostly RHS tube with 5mm wall and bearings are 22mm skate bearings so.. there will be a lot of room for improvement But hopefully I can make at least some parts for the next mill with it.

Hello,I'm supplier of laser machine,cnc router and cutting plotter.Our brand is King Rabbit.We can offer machines with good quality and lower price.If you have any need,feel free to contact me. [email protected] Skype: rabbitlaserbella. Of course, if you have any question about machine, also can contact with me. Thanks
    Bella

Bought a used HF 8x12 and X2 mini-mill to play with. Currently lacking in clue, but trying to remedy that. Discovering that I have to make things, to be able to make things, in order to make things I think I want to make.

Whole lotta making going on!

Hello everyone!
    I am new to this site and very new to CNC. Am very much interested in building a CNC for my small woodwork/Joinery business that is able to work with Cabinet Vision. I have a lot to learn and this site is awesome. I hope you can give me advise on which route to follow as there is just so many options. I have looked at the the GreenBull 6x from buildyourtools.com. The bed size should be 2800mm x 1900mm. What also will be nice if one could have a tool changer to allow for the cutting of different profiles and hole sizes.

So please any advise will be appreciated!

Hello everyone. I just registered for the site and just for the record am not a machinist. I am an avid woodworker and like working on my own machines. I am in the Automation business and have thirty years of PLC, VFD, Servo, and all sorts of other automation design experience. Occasionally I run across surplus automation equipment that I can buy and resell so I might be posting some adds for things like that at some point. I need to read the rules concerning that and will try my best to make sure I don't violate any of them. Anyway, glad to be here and if I can answer any questions that you may have on motor controls, PLC systems, or any other type of automation issues please let me know.

Thanks,
    Frank

Hello cnczone...I just got a Syil X2 mill for a steal and I have it all setup...now I just need to tool up and start making some chips.

Hello everyone. I am a hobbyist freom Keswick, Ontario, Canada with a homemade cnc router. Visited this site often during the building of my machine. Lots of great information here.

Hello mates I'm from Macedonia, and I have a Biesse Rover 22. I currently program it only manually (at the controller) but i opt to find a solution to export the .nc code files from autocad, solidworks or whatever works actually

Hello Everyone,
    Nice to know this site exists. I'm the I.T. manager for a cabinetry company. We have two CNC's a Routech and a Shoda/Fanuc 15m series. I've come to this site in hopes to gain some knowledge and get help with a major problem I'm having.

hello all im justin and new to machining but have some experience. i am building a mendlemax 3d printer and plan to get a mini mill and mini lathe soon so i can start on more hobbies and will eventually cnc the mini mill. i am not quite sure on the mill i want im leaning towards the HF mini mill for its price is there a better one with in a $100 that i could get if so pm me i would prefer to get a new mill and not a used one.

Thanks for invite,

Thanks for the invite, I have been a working artist for past 30 odd years and got involved with cnc around 95. Have wanted to build one and finally am getting around. Learned with Glentek Warthog purchased used in 2000. finally have time to do a little with it. AHHA shut down since then and thats the controller I had with the machine, I got drivers to work this past week. Hoping to do more with this week. Great reading the forum Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    Very good point! I'll think about it. Mayhaps something in the logo or title or somewhere insinuating that it's for Professionals and Beginners alike! A place to find answers and get different opinions.

Thanks for the tip

'Rekd

Pls. HELP I need NCStudio 5.4.53 software, and Type3 desing

Hi from the Netherlands

My hobby's are building Loudspeakers and amplifiers and for that I want to build a CNC router.

Rob

Hello all.

Just finished building a giant 2by3 cnc\3d and was signing up for tips on wiring it up. Off to search. Thanks for the forum.

Bought a used HF 8x12 and X2 mini-mill to play with. Currently lacking in clue, but trying to remedy that.

Page 122 of 422 2272112120121122123124132172222