588,439 active members*
5,602 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 124 of 422 2474114122123124125126134174224
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 8430
    Greetings everyone!

I wanted to learn as much as I can so I am fortunate enough to have found this place.
    I will be doing a lot of reading.

Hy guys.
    I have a problem with data transfer from PC to CNC(MAHO MH600E (philips 432) & Deckel Maho DMU50V(mill plus 532)).
    From both machine I can send to PC program (I used "SDNC"), but when I start to send from Pc to CNC it is not work.

WHy?????

This is BIG question and a problem FOR ME.

Tomorow it-s arrived the new software CAD-CAM, but we cannot use it if I will not make this data transfer connection.

Please help me.

Hi guys and girls!
    I just got a jobb, working as a CNC-operator in a woodshop here in sweden. Im a newby at CNC, and the machin im working on seems to miss a lot of dokumentation (thrown away, or who knows) and I hope that my struggle with my problems will contribute by helping others in the future.

(working with a Biesse rover 336 btw)

Hello everyone,

I'm a guy from Denmark designing my first cnc router. It's build from MDF and powered by the hobbycnc pro driver board. I'm here at 'the zone' gathering inspiration, knowlegde and how-to from all your projects

Hello everyone I am a Automotive Tech that was bitten by the metalworking bug . I have recently purchased a Everlast powerplasma 60S and some day soon hope to build a cnc table. Lots of great info on this site , I hope to learn many things. chainnut

Hello, I work with both Solidworks and MasterCam Daily, working at a facility with a half dozen CNC routers. I have participated in several small CNC router builds and I am researching to build my own 5 axis machine

Good Evening to All willing to read this!!,

My name is Cameron and I hail from Pomona, CA (the one good part). I am a Police Officer on my work days, on my pleasure days when I am not with my firey Cuban wife and wonderful step-daughter, I am a full time student finishing my dree in Justice Administartion, and I am an aspiring Gunsmith specializing in the 1911 pistol platform. I recently picked up a Tree 2UVR in good condition (because it wasn't a bridgeport) and I plan to use that for all things metal cutting. Table is tight, ways have scrapings, and has about 4-6 thou of backlash on all the screws. I lurk about, soaking up information like a dry sponge. Have fun and be safe: tweekers steal everything.

Cameron

Oh hi! I'm an operator / programmer / jack of all trades. I run two hurco vmc's and two hurco lathes. Cheers!

Hi, work as a setter and programmer of Okuma MX45 machining centres, Okuma LB400 twin spindle lathes. Have built various automatic drilling machines, cutting machines, tube benders all for production jobs. Mastercam and Solidworks certified.

Cheers.

Hello, I am a drag racing chassis builder and use CAD drawings mostly for laser cutting and CNC programs

Hello,
    I am a Set up machinist specializing in new product prove outs and project refinement in the Aerospace industry. In my spare time , I enjoy building and customizing anything with wheels and engines. Glad to be on board.

Hello everybody

i have worked security for the past 5 years and decided i would like to become a machinist

what i have done thus far:

procured a Bridgeport series 2 and got a vice some HSS cutters and all manner of equipment to help me begin my shop

Hi all i am just start work in aerospace industry as cnc miller.i hope to take good knowledge from user.I am set and operate few center ,Tongtai vertical centre and matchmaker all with Fanuc control 0iMD and 18iM

Hello everyone,
    We are a machine shop in France

Hello, All. I'm at Machan Sign Co in Long Beach, Ca. We currently operate a MultiCam with EnRoute and BobCAD software.

Hello everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Pelican Industrial, Inc.

Pelican Industrial, Inc. has been in the business of machine tool industry for the past 35 years. We repair, replace, and offer on-site services for both mechanical and electrical CNC products - used in automotive, oil, aerospace, construction, defence, farming equipment, refining, energy, mold & die, mining industries, and much more. We have over 12,000 square feet of both new and used parts, and we also have a full testing facility along with a staff of highly experienced analysts, repair technicians and engineers to provide quality repairs the first time, every time. We commit and consistently given our customers service that are demanded by the best in the business.

Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your business related requirements/inquiry.

We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and success for all concerned.

Sincerely,

TEL: 832-678-4808
    FAX: 832-678-4809
    www. Pelicancnc.com

Thank you and best regards.

Reagan Li

I work in the optics industry and have built custom motorcycles for years. Have designed many parts for very reputable companies.

I have participated in several small CNC router builds and I am researching to build my own 5 axis machine

Hi everyone..

I'm Atian come from Indonesia, i'm looking cnc machine for engraving stainless...

Hey everyone! Been part of the cnczone.com forum for many years and it has been a huge help when I need quick answers with problems I may be having at one time or another. I am a production manager at our shop in a small town in upstate NY which is very capable of meeting most machining needs. Where we feel we are excelling right now is in our Multi-tasking Machining. Saving customers money and increasing our own profit at the same time. Hope to be expanding in the Multi-tasking machining by making another purchase of a Mazak Integrex sometime soon.

Hope business is good for all!

Chad
    Multi-Tasking Machining - Customer savings, and shorter lead times!
    www.northernmachininginc.com

Page 124 of 422 2474114122123124125126134174224