588,487 active members*
4,990 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 220 of 422 120170210218219220221222230270320
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi everbody.
    My name is Jaime arango and i´m mechanical engineer from Colombia.
    I like CNC, 3dprinting and news technologies.
    I hope to learn a lot of cnc and share very much projects.
    Thanks to all.

Hello all;
    I'm Lyle Landstrom in Moorhead Minnesota. User name "creepinogie" (short story).
    Currently I work as a Civil Engineer and also run a small foundry in Moorhead doing sand castings.
    Most of my patterns as designed on CAD and then transferred onto the pattern media in my workshop.

Recently a friend bought a Plasmacam Sampson 510 machine which we have made quite a few lawn dinosaurs with
    using 3/8" steel. We're also doing some structural steel pieces and other oods and ends.

I discovered this forum quite by accident while googling Plasmacam parameters and thought I'd join. Although
    I'm new to cnc plasma cutting, I'm not new to CAD as we use Microstation at work and I've also used Generic Cad and
    AutoCAD along with some oddball ones such as Designedge used by Plasmacam.

I also notice there's a foundry group here so if anyone has a question or is close to Moorhead and wants to wack a mold and
    pour a part, just let me know.

Now to figure out how to edit my profile and get on the "map."

Well, I have been a creeper long enough and finally decided to join. I recently purchased a 4x8 Burntables with a Hypertherm 65. I have been making a few small things and look forward to learning much more here. It makes me really happy to see all the engineers and cad designers on here. I am just an old farm boy trying to learn knew tricks. I have been running a vinyl cutter for a few years and still don't think I figured it out but I can make it work. According to my wife, my tinkering is getting larger and more expensive all the time. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, Michael here. I picked up a mini mill and have been toying with the idea of turning it into a CNC. I need to do a lot more research before I pull the trigger. plus if I do this I will need to know how to use a CNC.

"Hello Cleveland"

Just joined and I'm in the early stages of building my own DIY machine for my garage. Hoping this forum can help me along..

ben

Hello all
    I am new on CNC acrylic, and hope learn and share a lot with you
    thanks for all

Hello, i'm italian boy and i work with nakamura lathe, Mori seiki and various swiss type machine. Matteo

Hi,

I belong to a cnc installation team in automotive company.
    We have several CNC controllers, where I still have a lot to learn, but I will try to help out other members if I can.

Regards

Hi, I am new to CNC. I hope to start learning. I plan on purchasing a mini or building a mini CNC.
    This is a very exciting and I hope to one day share my work with all of you.

cheers,
    Eric

hi, have joined after lurking for a while and reading folks good advice.i live in ireland,which some may know as having less than perfect weather! so i intend to take up cnc as a winter hobby. i have a budget and wish to enquire if any users in ireland want to build a machine for me, i intend to use it strictly for wood routing/carving using vectric software. the choice of affordable benchtop machines in europe is limited. so its either go with heiz machine from cnc-step, who have a local distibutor, or get one built. anyone have any thoughts? or experience of this company? seems they had some issues a few years ago, i wonder if they have fixed them.
    cheers.
    curryjunkie

Hi Who can help me I need the led alarm list of fuji spindle drive type DSR - 1N and led alarm SFL .when you command rev, it start but stop an led alarm SFL pops up I need help.
    Thanks

sir,
    We are getting E909 alarm in our charmills 2020 machine.We checkedinput voltage,that is correct.while we are giving edge finding or cutting getting this alarm.

hi:

I´m Ignacio from Chile, and I´m new to CNC. I want to upgrade a esab cutter table to cnc tech. Hope to find help here.

regards

Hey everyone!

I am new to CNC and have a 900x600 1.5kw CNC on order from China. I also have a 900x600 80watt laser coming.
    I am a career employee with the National Park Service and am based in Seattle, WA. I do IT for our regional office here. With luck I will be retiring in January 2015 and hope to combine my love of woodturning with laser and CNC tools and make at least a semi paying hobby out of all this. Or at least keep myself from wandering the streets creating havoc along with the other retirees.

I am an avid year round bicyclist, sea kayaker, and love SCUBA, photography, woodturning, and spending lots of time on or near the ocean in the Pacific Northwest.

I look forward to getting to know you folks on the forum!

Dave

Hey everyone. I'm looking into retrofitting a mill I picked up on the cheap to CNC for engraving, mainly.

Hello everyone

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing around with a small DIY CNC machine for a couple of years
    and am looking into ordering a 900x600 from China (JCUT). I intend to use it with Linuxcnc
    so any experience on such a setup would be very useful.

Cheers,

--
    Mika

Hello everyone

Hello everyone!

I`m a radiocontrol enthusiast, mostly FPV flying and some scratch builds. always had an interest in cnc machines and want I think that can benefit my other hobby.

hello there, I have been a welder most of my life, took some machine shop classes yrs ago, and have been working with a guy who owns a machine shop, he has a Bridgeport mill, a larger European, not sure the make right now, a south bend lathe, and a whole plethora of shapers grinders and other misc hand tools, , and we are currently working on 3D printing. If I can help, great, and hopefully, if someone else can help me, that would be great as well!

Page 220 of 422 120170210218219220221222230270320