587,178 active members*
3,951 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: WESTEC 2013

WESTEC 2013

Anyone planning to attend Westec 2013? Curious to know who from the forum might be going to meet and greet for an introduction?
    Greg Mercurio -Shop Floor Automations
    www.shopfloorautomations.com /619-461-4000

Anyone remember when it took 2 days to really see Westec?

Just a suggestion... stay outside L.A. proper and take the train into downtown. It's a very short walk from the terminal to Westec, and the trip is fast and easy. Parking's a lot cheaper and easier, with a whole lot less traffic headache!

We exhibited from 1991 until 2004 annually. Trade shows shows have become less relevant to most people. I may go as a visitor if there is another reason to go.

I agree, unless you can get to IMTS or the big European or Japanese show (MTOS), not like it used to be. I used to have to do those shows, and they seldom payed off. Even the small local show got to be 75k to set up by the time it was done.

I hope to see all of you there. I will be at the Raptor and Selway Booth #2546 all 3 days. Please stop by and say hello.

We will be showing off the Matsuura MX-520 5 axis machine using one of our Raptor Workholding systems cutting a small valve body.
    Also, don't forget to drop a business card off as I will be having a daily raffle giving away a license of Cimco Editor Pro 7.

I will also have one of our new wireless 3D Connexion devices to take for a test drive at our booth.
    3Dconnexion : Start
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

i am too eager to get up to the event and looking forward at it ..hopeful that it would come for good to me

It was nice to meet a few of you from this board thank you all that stopped in.
    We had a good show.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .