588,156 active members*
4,947 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > Moldmaking > Where are the moldmakers??

Where are the moldmakers??

:wave: I'm looking for a heavy thermoforming moldmaker who loves to be hands-on with their machines and likes controlling the process -including doing CNC setup on 3 and 5 axis machines - SW of Boston, MA! I would love to talk to you if you are a patternmaker w/heavy thermoforming tooling experience!

I also have an injection molding moldmaker position in Chicago and a great "American Chopper" style shop in DC who is looking for a heavy thermoforming moldmaker/cnc person to work in their awesome environment; go to car shows and create one of a kind accessories!

Lots of great stuff with highly reputable companies that don't advertise publicly.

Hi!

Call Moules et Modèles PCM inc. They're situated at Ste-Claire, Quebec in Canada. Ask to speak with Claude Berthiaume or Pierre-Paul Deblois. They speak english so don't worry about that.

I have seen some thermoforming molds they've done and I must say, I was really impressed! They've just bought a brand new 5 axis machine that is shown on their website. I've seen this machine at work and the only word for that is : "WWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!" They can do a 8' X 12' X 24' job on it!!! A complete pick-up can enter in it!

So give them a call and I'm sure they will become your future partner for all your projects.

Are you looking for sources? Or are you looking for employees?
    Doug Pryor
    David Wolfe Design, Inc.
    Akron, OH
    www.davidwolfedesign.com
    [email protected]

Red face Seeking Employees

I apologize for being ambiguous! I am a recruiter seeking candidates for open positions. We are a small boutique firm that specializes in packaging and plastics. We pride ourselves in having personal relationships with our clients and are primarily concerned with connecting people with the right job - one that suits them.

You may take a look at our open positions at www.PlasticsJOBs.com.

Thanks!