588,340 active members*
5,853 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Why doesn't discuss the technology?

I thought here became advertisement trash to stand very quickly!
    Why doesn't discuss the technology?

RF ,LINER,......

Laser engraver

To: HKXY

You are right, i expect everyone come here to discuss the technical subject about laser engraver and laser cutting machine.

I and HKXY can help everyone to know more about China low cost laser machine, and feed back your suggestions to China suppliers(vendors and sellers).
    I hope all China suppliers can improve them technical merit and service instead of talking big.

:wave: (wedge) (wedge)

The unpleasant experiences outlined in the following thread MIGHT be the reason why not so much discussion is being had about your product:

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...=laser+marking

Your technology and support may be much better than that of your competition.

BUT, poor/bad experiences with imported equipment suppliers are hard/impossible to forget....

Hi to all:

I still respect Chinese products .
    Regardless of what had happen to my laser tube, I think the situation would be better with the quality control.

US and the European do not understand China, as well as the present Chinese Journal of Lasers,
    is merely here several cheap machines, must know the free lunch, you have not wanted the price to be low, you buy are definitely not the high grade product, you cannot the wild hope good service, 1 US dollar only be able to buy the glass, cannot buy the diamond, although they are extremely similar.
    Same regarding laser, some machines, the Chinese all do not buy, because the quality serves lowly, the American thought actually oneself discovers the new mainland, laughable.
    I hoped knows more technical and the design friend, but is not more merchants. That is not I comes CNCZONE the goal.