588,093 active members*
4,546 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: WoodWop 5.0

WoodWop 5.0

Good Afternoon, I'm hoping someone has had experience using WoodWOp 5.0 and has a solution to my problem. I am creating .dxf files to .mpr files on my computer and transfering them "save as" to the operator's computer. The problem I am having is being able to do a save-as on these simple .mpr files (no sub-component files involved) into seperate folders on his computer. My goal is to seperate these files into seperate identifiable work order folders labeled by the order number. When I try to do this I get different errors such as "File Name Contains Unauthorized Characters" or "No Disk space available". The same file names can be saved into one big catch all folder that he has on his computer. If I try the old work around and cut and paste these files into a new folder on his computer, he can open the files and make changes but he can't save them in that folder because he gets the same errors that I mentioned above. the errors are random from what I can tell and either will pop-up regardless of how I try and save. Any thoughts or solutions on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JDCNC123 View Post
    Good Afternoon, I'm hoping someone has had experience using WoodWOp 5.0 and has a solution to my problem. I am creating .dxf files to .mpr files on my computer and transfering them "save as" to the operator's computer. The problem I am having is being able to do a save-as on these simple .mpr files (no sub-component files involved) into seperate folders on his computer. My goal is to seperate these files into seperate identifiable work order folders labeled by the order number. When I try to do this I get different errors such as "File Name Contains Unauthorized Characters" or "No Disk space available". The same file names can be saved into one big catch all folder that he has on his computer. If I try the old work around and cut and paste these files into a new folder on his computer, he can open the files and make changes but he can't save them in that folder because he gets the same errors that I mentioned above. the errors are random from what I can tell and either will pop-up regardless of how I try and save. Any thoughts or solutions on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Bit late but.............
    Woodwop on which I am working don't like spaces in-between file name ("File Name Contains Unauthorized Characters")! But if file name is too long then I can't assign process to machine.