587,613 active members*
3,122 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

X3 in Canada?

Do anyone know if there is a supplier of X3 mill here in Canada or know of a supplier that will ship to canada?

Thanks

Pat

Hey Triump. Can't help you with a supplier but I'll bump the question to the top for ya. And augment the question!! Who are the suppliers for the X3 on this side of the border????
    Thx.
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Grizzly and Harbor Freight both stock the mill. I figure one of them must ship to Canada.

-Jeff

grizzly don't ship to canada.

Quote Originally Posted by triump View Post
    grizzly don't ship to canada.
    i have called grizzly to know why they did not ship to canada and they told me that they did not ship to canada because they had a agreement with a company in canada that sells there products, the weird thing was that they told me they where not able to tell me the name of the company in canada, so my question would be does anybody know whats that company?

That is odd.

I would like to know who that is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by InspirationTool
    Grizzly and Harbor Freight both stock the mill. I figure one of them must ship to Canada.

-Jeff
    Hi I am also interested in the X3. I looked at the Harbor Freight website but only found the central machinery mill that looks like the X3 is this it?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=93885

Yes that's the X3.

Just be aware that is the smaller table. Also shorter column height.

So its a clone?

Who in the states actually sales a real X3?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greolt View Post
    Yes that's the X3.

Just be aware that is the smaller table. Also shorter column height.

**Edit***
    I just read the post dates

Try King Canada tools

king holds only a rf45 clone but you can try garant in levis quebec they have two benchtop mini mill
    http://www.garantmachinerie.com/indu...erie%20WSM.pdf

I looked at houseoftools... it looks like they have a similar machine to the x3, but it uses an MT-3 taper not R8. MT-3 is not a good choice for a milling machine (My current larger machine has an MT-3 taper) but the price is 1099 CAD which is reasonable. I would continue to look though...
    colin

is this the one you are talking about http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid=18460
    aint that more of a x2 clone then a x3

My mistake, that is an x2.... Has anyone had any luck getting one here from the US?
    colin

i know, i also tought it was odd she even said they did not know the name of the company wich is even odder so i guess canadian buyer should put pressure on them to at least divuldge the name of that company

It's Busy Bee Tools in Canada, but they don't import the X3, much to our frustration... and the only 7x lathe they import is the 7x8 - virtually useless. It should be the 7x10 or 7x12. They have some other nice stuff, though.

ah man that sux, busy bee have nice price but all the have are rong-fu 30 and 31 type benchmill