587,256 active members*
2,883 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: X3 sources?

Hybrid View

X3 sources?

Grizzly is backordered on the basic X3 (G0463) until the end of June, and none of the driving-distance harbor freights have it in stock. I'm trying to keep the budget for the mill at just about $1000, so I'd rather not pony up another $400 for the G0621 just to get a quill dro.

Are there any other places to get this? HF online store says they won't know whether or not they have any until after I give them my money, which apparently they won't refund if out of stock...

(I'm in Mass, if that helps.)

Wink Check with these

Well, you know who sylamerica is...not sure where they are, but check their contact info...I think it may be Oregon though. Yup, just checked and they are in Oregon.
    http://www.syilamerica.com/index.asp

Travers is the Sieg importer. When I emailed Sieg, they sent me their link. I just thought the pricing for the machines was higher though...but it doesn't hurt to check anyway. They are somewhere in New York and a couple of other places in the US. I went to their showroom to check out the machines in person at one of their stores.
    https://www.travers.com/Default.asp

HF won't tell you jack. You either order or you don't. If you call the number they weren't too helpful to me...the people at the stores are very helpful though. At least every time I've been there.

Well Grizzly told me the same....kept my order valid and received my mill this past Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperTX View Post
    Well Grizzly told me the same....kept my order valid and received my mill this past Monday.
    They told you June, and you just got it? Or you were backordered, and waited out the backorder?

Well, I was on the backorder list for about 3 days then received a call asking for a Credit Card to charge to.