588,099 active members*
5,186 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > Moldmaking > any USA moldmakers?

any USA moldmakers?

Hello to all,

Any USA moldmakers on the forum that make Injection Molds and/or Aluminum Die Cast Molds and/or Blow Molds?

The reason I'm asking is that I do Product Design and Mold Design for customers from around the USA and occasionally they will need assistance having a mold made and ask me for a recommendation. I would like to have contact with mold shops from around the country so I can recommend someone close to my customer for their convenience.

If you're interested please let me know your capabilities and give me your contact information and website so I can connect with you.

If you're uncomfortable posting your information on an open forum then please feel free to contact me directly at: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a terrific 4th of July weekend!
    Robert
    3D Accuracy

I,m in MI.
    Mark Reynaert, President Mark Mold and Engineering [email protected] http://markmold.com

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the contact info, I'll get you in my system.

Hope you're having a terrific 4th of July weekend!
    Robert
    3D Accuracy

Smile

Hi Robert,
    We are mold maker who work on Injection Molds and plastic injection moulded parts ,
    We are supply plastic mold and injection moulded parts for the clients worldwide.
    And hope we can work for your clients in the production lines.
    Jason

USA Moldmaking/Fabrication

Hello Robert,

I am Garrett Gordon, i work for a family company in Vancouver Washington. Masterpiece Models we have been in buisness and growing since 1995. Masterpiece Models is an all around fabrication/moldmaking/modeling facility. Our capabilities include but are not limited to, CNC machining all variants of plastics, aluminum, brass, mild steel, Thermoforming/vacuum forming, prototype development, injection molding, die creation, silicone molding for any level of urethane production, rotocasting and much much more. we have been contracted by many museums for elaborate dioramas, arhcitectual models and such. goverment contractors such as northrop grumman, misc airforce bases. There is no limitaion to what we are capable of and our contacts are vast. we have connections for "Quality" tooling and injection molding for high volume customers however we prefer to keep everything in the US where it is needed.

Please take a look at some of the things we have accomplished so far and do not hesitate to follow up with us at any time. be sure to check the blogspot for some of our more impressive project history and current projects. i am certain we can help you and any clients you may be looking to share we are privately owned and always offer some of the most competitive pricing! not to mention were keeping americans employed!

thanks for your time and intrest in the matter. you can contact me directly at (360)624-4112 [email protected] or call the office at (360)256-1488 Masterpiece Models

Thanks Robert,
    Garrett Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanmold View Post
    Hi Robert,
    We are moldmaker who work on Injection Molds and plastic injection moulded parts ,
    We are supply plastic mold and injection moulded parts for the clients worldwide.
    And hope we can work for your clients in the production lines.
    Jason
    One of the many complaints I hear from customers in the USA about Chinese mold factories is their inability and unwillingness to follow instructions. You have proven this point. Nowhere in my original post did I request the services of a Chinese mold factory yet you feel it necessary to spam advertise your company here with links to your website? Shame on you!

I will add your company name to a list of other Chinese mold factories that spam advertise US forums and e-mail addresses. This list is posted on the internet so US companies know which offshore mold factories from China abuse US forums and e-mails. This way they can avoid using their services.

Have a terrific day!
    Robert
    3D Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Frantic Fab View Post
    Hello Robert,

I am Garrett Gordon, i work for a family company in Vancouver Washington. Masterpiece Models we have been in buisness and growing since 1995. Masterpiece Models is an all around fabrication/moldmaking/modeling facility. Our capabilities include but are not limited to, CNC machining all variants of plastics, aluminum, brass, mild steel, Thermoforming/vacuum forming, prototype development, injection molding, die creation, silicone molding for any level of urethane production, rotocasting and much much more. we have been contracted by many museums for elaborate dioramas, arhcitectual models and such. goverment contractors such as northrop grumman, misc airforce bases. There is no limitaion to what we are capable of and our contacts are vast. we have connections for "Quality" tooling and injection molding for high volume customers however we prefer to keep everything in the US where it is needed.

Please take a look at some of the things we have accomplished so far and do not hesitate to follow up with us at any time. be sure to check the blogspot for some of our more impressive project history and current projects. i am certain we can help you and any clients you may be looking to share we are privately owned and always offer some of the most competitive pricing! not to mention were keeping americans employed!

thanks for your time and intrest in the matter. you can contact me directly at (360)624-4112 [email protected] or call the office at (360)256-1488 Masterpiece Models

Thanks Robert,
    Garrett Gordon
    Hello Garrett,

Thank you for your contact information.

I'm currently in China assisting a US customer who had problems with molds he had made here. If he had listened to me and not had his molds made in China he would have saved a lot of money and headaches!

I will contact you when I return to the USA. Not sure when that will be, maybe a couple weeks and perhaps a couple months.

Have a terrific day!
    Robert
    3D Accuracy

Hi Robert,
    I will remove the link and if possible, i will remove that replying post. In that replying, i just presented my willing to cooperate. if you have no interest, it is up to you.
    I feel you are very angry with the Chinese Mold factories,
    Actually not all the Chinese mold factories are bad.
    Maybe you will know a lots of US companies who get hurted due to they purchased molds from China.
    But do you know there still are lots US companies who get good quality molds and more competitive price from China?
    I never said all the Chinese mold factories are good.We also hate the bad Chinese mold factories who made a bad reputation to the Chinese factories.

Have a nice day.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 3D Accuracy View Post
    One of the many complaints I hear from customers in the USA about Chinese mold factories is their inability and unwillingness to follow instructions. You have proven this point. Nowhere in my original post did I request the services of a Chinese mold factory yet you feel it necessary to spam advertise your company here with links to your website? Shame on you!

I will add your company name to a list of other Chinese mold factories that spam advertise US forums and e-mail addresses. This list is posted on the internet so US companies know which offshore mold factories from China abuse US forums and e-mails. This way they can avoid using their services.

Have a terrific day!
    Robert
    3D Accuracy

Robert,

I look foward to hearing from you! took a look at your website and forums and i am impressed. i couldnt agree with you more either! we are going to be needing an injection mold made for us in a few weeks possibly (depending on client) promising product. the similarities in our different industries is impecable. were always looking for other small buisnesses to push income around too. gotta keep the little guys alive! i am positive we can work together in one shape or form. talk with you soon!

Thanks,
    Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanmold View Post
    Hi Robert,
    I will remove the link and if possible, i will remove that replying post. In that replying, i just presented my willing to cooperate. if you have no interest, it is up to you.
    I feel you are very angry with the Chinese Mold factories,
    Actually not all the Chinese mold factories are bad.
    Maybe you will know a lots of US companies who get hurted due to they purchased molds from China.
    But do you know there still are lots US companies who get good quality molds and more competitive price from China?
    I never said all the Chinese mold factories are good.We also hate the bad Chinese mold factories who made a bad reputation to the Chinese factories.

Have a nice day.
    Jason
    Hello Jason,

Thank you for your post.

You are wrong, I am not angry with Chinese mold factories. What I don't like however is when Chinese mold factories abuse US forums by spam advertising their companies. Most make no useful contributions to the forums but only dilute the purpose and chase away those who would otherwise be interested. No one likes to make a post asking a question or seeking information only to be bombarded by Chinese mold factories or factories from any other country for that matter telling them how great and cheap their services are especially if that's not what they asked about.

I have seen a couple other forums in the USA that were destroyed by the behavior of Chinese mold factories. One I know of that I just visited this morning has apparently been shut down because of this which is a shame because it was once a good forum.

Remember something, when you visit a US forum you are a guest in our country in a certain sort of way. Chinese mold factories should be sensitive to this and behave accordingly. When I am in China, as I am currently, I am very well aware that I am a guest here and I'm very conscious of the cultural differences.

In China it might be socially acceptable to spam forums with advertising similar to the way many small businesses in China plaster their phone numbers all over the city with stickers and marking pens. In the USA this is not acceptable. In China copying others products may be considered a form of flattery whereas in the USA it's considered stealing! One needs to be aware of the cultural differences.

As far as Chinese mold factories having more competitive prices this is a falsity. The only reason China can currently offer lower prices is because the Chinese Communist government controls the value of the Yuan (RMB) and keeps it artificially low. It has been estimated that the RMB is undervalued between 20% and 40%. This puts China not in the position of being a fair and equitable player in the global economy but makes China a global bully only wanting to get it's own way!

You want to gain the respect of people and companies in the USA? Then go to your government and ask them to allow the RMB to float on the global market along with the currencies of all the other countries that do so and wish to trade with the USA.

I'll tell you something, US companies that use your services are only taking advantage of you because you're currently cheap. If you were to raise your prices 20% to 40% higher as they should be, most of your US customers will disappear regardless of how good you think your quality is!

Since this is basically off topic from my original post let's just let this conversation die right now. If you want to open this bag of worms in another thread be my guest but I'll warn you, don't expect much sympathy. I'm sure there are others on this forum who'll give you their opinions of Chinese mold factories and Chinese products in general and they won't be good.

Have a terrific day!
    Robert
    3D Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Frantic Fab View Post
    Robert,

I look foward to hearing from you! took a look at your website and forums and i am impressed. i couldnt agree with you more either! we are going to be needing an injection mold made for us in a few weeks possibly (depending on client) promising product. the similarities in our different industries is impecable. were always looking for other small buisnesses to push income around too. gotta keep the little guys alive! i am positive we can work together in one shape or form. talk with you soon!

Thanks,
    Garrett
    Hello Garrett,

Thank you for your kind post, I'm glad you enjoyed my website.

I will call you from China this next week so we can have a conversation. It will be late afternoon your time which is early morning the next day here in China.

I'm looking forward to working together.

Have a terrific day!
    Robert
    3D Accuracy