587,998 active members*
1,589 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > CNCRouterPrts.com - Outstanding Customer Service

CNCRouterPrts.com - Outstanding Customer Service

Hello,

I have been a member of site of over a year now, although I haven't posted much, I have used my time here to learn a lot from the folks that are a part of this community. After much research, I decided to go with a modified CNCRouterParts.com machine. I have been piecing together my design, based largely on theirs, for the last several months and ordered parts as I needed them. Last week I ordered the finally parts to get the machine up and running. Unfortunately, there was a potentially catastrophic issue with the shipping of the equipment, to no fault of the people at CNCRouterParts.com. I emailed the customer service for the site and filled them in on the issue. To be honest, I expected a return email the following week, but instead I received a personal phone call from someone with in minutes of sending the email. The person on the other end of the phone was incredible helpful and professional and we had a solution within minutes.

That being said, I rarely have the opportunity to "ring the bell" about outstanding customer service I wanted to take the time to inform those who may be on the fence about which company to go with. If you are interested in a quality product with fantastic customer support, CNCRouterParts.com receives my full endorsement.

Respectully,
    -Mike

Re: CNCRouterPrts.com - Outstanding Customer Service

I couldn't agree with you more and post like this is long overdue. Been buying parts from them for a couple of years now and the rare times a purchase had the slightest hip cup it was fixed immediately. Whenever I need a part I check their site first and if they have it I don't look any further.

Dan

Yes, CNC Routerparts has always given me excellent support and service. Saw them at the Portland Maker faire and they even remembered me from my orders, upgraded my CRP4848 to a CRP4896.

Great guys and never hesitate to recommend them when someone is looking for a high end DIY cnc machine.

Add 1 more hurray for them I just got a pro4848 and they have been great. Questions answered FAST there was a mess up in Extruded that was sent that was handled in a couple days AWESOME 2 thumbs up for the service in a world today that sometimes forgets about it..