588,525 active members*
3,963 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > File Conversion Needed- Native Inventor 2011 PRO to Wildfire 5

Arrow File Conversion Needed- Native Inventor 2011 PRO to Wildfire 5

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

First off i would like to specify what i need done. I am running Inventor 2011 pro to design 3D models of what will ultimately be protective cases and accessories. Right now my mold designer requires a file type that can be read by CREO Elements/PRO also known as Wildfire 5 PRO E.

As of now the issues comes from exporting the file as a native .IPT in Inventor, to an IGES or STEP file to be read by Wildfire. upon receiving the file, the single solid .IPT becomes translated into a surface model. this surface model seemingly becomes littered with botched surfaces and gaps.

The closest we have come is with an .X_T file type. still the model has missing surfaces.

Another route i have tried is to directly import the .IPT file into mastercam X4 ,which seemingly comes in flawlessly due to the built in converter for native IPT and IAM files. Upon using mastercam to export the clean drawing, in hopes X4 would have a more powerful export manager, the resulting files were more corrupt than any prior.

What i am looking for is someone who has experience with both programs, or the necessary 3rd party conversion system. I need Guaranteed verification that the resulting file WILL be in a native file type of CREO Elements/Pro Wildfire 5. and be complete with no flaws. the goal is to avoid the weeks and thousands of dollars for the redesign of this unit.

Time of course is always of the essence. this file is holding up the master mold production and in turn the whole project in its entirety.

No file will be attached for viewing, i require the individual to have verbal interview with me prior to the passing of a NDA to avoid the release of sensitive materials.

Compensation is up for negotiation, i would prefer immediate payment via Paypal.

If you feel the skills i need, are in your possession, please do not hesitate to contact me, i will be awake until this project is complete so do not worry about the time you choose to call.

Also note that whom ever is able to complete this to satisfaction will be awarded the option of continued file translations for the life of the project.

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,
    Garrett Gordon

G Tech Labs, LLC
    (360) 624-4112
    [email protected]

let us just say a minimum of $50 for compensation. MINIMUM!