Hi first time poster here so hate to jump straight in with a question that may seem obvious, i work for a aluminium fabrication company and theyve let me loose on the CNC, unfortunately with limited training im struggling with something that should be rather basic and hope someone can solve this, im using the elucad software with the SBZ140 cnc from elumatic.

short version is when im prepping a profile using varying cutters todo slots holes etc its not a problem, it goes through the cnc generation process i open the job up on the machine and it runs fine, now what im trying to do is be more creative using the cad editor ive made a random shape which opens fine on the elucad software and it goes over to the machine however when opening the job on the machine side i get an error

(CONTOUR ISNT AVAILABLE OR IS DEFECTIVE)

when trying to import a DXF or anything basically that isnt a horizontal slot or circle i get the same results, any help is appreciated, ive tried reading through the literature that i could find but cant seem to understand the issue with this thanks kindly for any help.

PS ive attached a few images to explain my problems