588,400 active members*
4,606 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

lack of replies

Well the first new subject I ponder while I sat a pond my stone rock and it was quick to come. - Find a softer sitting rock! Now that is done it has accrued to me that maybe that there is no help to find the questions that I can ask here at this forum, For what ever reasons that there are, I think that it would be it best that I should move on. I hope maybe there is a forum that can help in the building and are welling to shard the EDN knowledge need information that I wound be need to come complete a building a EDN machine.on that is reliable and hopefully well guilt, Now the only question to ask well be where can I fire a good website that well provide the information need I do thank of all of you for or time and curiosity

So please reply for some good site to check out............................................... ..pat

Re: lack of replies

Maybe this link will give you a good place to start.

Camtronics, inc. -- CNC with Dan Mauch

Ben

Hello Ben, I thank you for your reply and as you know this is a very good source. It happens to be the same source that I plan to use in fact! There is both the SEDM as well as the WEDM. I was thinking of combining the two of then into just one machine is some fashion as both electronic are very close in construction.
    I was hoping that other who read this here might of had build them and knew of some way to help. One of the biggest downfall for me was I have no software for the program to run the machine. And it is also possible that I wanted to run it as a 3 or more axis as well. But I seemed to have more lookers that helpers. So now I would like to fine some sort of building forum that likes to get involved and help make stone soup. Thank you for you time..............................pat

Gmenzies Thank you for your reply. I found the group site you listed and it looks interesting. My only wish for the site would be that it would have been laid out like this site which is so easy to navigate. but I well continue to look though it and give what I can from it. and once more Thank you...........................pat