587,696 active members*
3,370 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Modifying FANUC date , always keep saying Write protect

Hybrid View

Re: Modifying FNUC date , always keep saying Write protect

That is a Fanuc generated alarm, you are not going to fix it by ladder edit. Fanuc controls this not the machine tool builder. But the machine tool builder has a way to unlock it. I am betting you don't want to pay the machine tool builder that is why this message is active. But there is no "back door" to this fix.

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    That is a Fanuc generated alarm, you are not going to fix it by ladder edit. Fanuc controls this not the machine tool builder. But the machine tool builder has a way to unlock it. I am betting you don't want to pay the machine tool builder that is why this message is active. But there is no "back door" to this fix.
    i am convinced that modifying the Fanuc date will spare me this message, I guess modifying the date is not a machine builder issue rather than a code inside the ladder file

Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    MTB can generate that alarm.