Our Okuma VMC had the tool changer stuck about 3 inches down from the head of the machine in the middle of a tool change when I went in this morning. I was thinking the operator had hit the emergency stop but he says he just heard a loud clinking and it stopped before he hit emergency stop. Either way, the machine will not accept an M06 since I can't orient the spindle or move the Z axis to its toolchange position. None of the codes that it says to use with an M59 (M32,M33,M34,M35) do anything when I put them in to move the ATC. We have been using the solenoids to move the toolchanger and that works to get it to move, but the minute we let off the solenoid it goes back to its original position (ex. when it is up and we want it to go down it will go back up when we let off the solenoid) It is currently all of the way up with no tools in it but we can't get the arm to swing back to its resting position and stay there. Any ideas on what other options we have or what possibly might be wrong with our machine? Thank You.