587,829 active members*
2,747 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 47 of 47 37454647

Lucky buyer of a Joe's 2006

I am the lucky buyer of this Joe's 2006 CNC it is my first CNC and I hope to learn a lot using it. I'm waiting for my controller and motors to get started routing.

Just to close out this thread and show the new machine, here are a few pictures of my new 4x4 Hybrid that is under construction. Another great Joe design which I am really enjoying building.

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1572.jpg   DSCN1581.jpg   DSCN1582.jpg  

Nice to see your up to your standard w/ this new one
    ...Nicely built, will you open another thread ?
    Robert M :wave:

Looks good David.
    You should really start another thread here and post the 4x4 pictures.
    Looks like someone finally got it right and put the K2 mount on with the dust holder holes on the left. :-)
    I put mine on that way and every time I see them on the other side they look backwards.

Talking Nice looking hybrid!

Dave,

Thanks for the photos. Nice looking hybrid you have there.

I've been torn over what color to paint my "2006 " when I complete it. After seeing your photos, dark grey or black looks great! It adds a nice contrast to the aluminum components and other hardware. It will show the dust a bit more, but I think I can get over that.

Thanks.

The paint I used was Rustoloeum Hammer dark gray.

David

Quote Originally Posted by NIL8r View Post
    Dave,

Thanks for the photos. Nice looking hybrid you have there.

I've been torn over what color to paint my "2006 " when I complete it. After seeing your photos, dark grey or black looks great! It adds a nice contrast to the aluminum components and other hardware. It will show the dust a bit more, but I think I can get over that.

Thanks.

Page 47 of 47 37454647