588,684 active members*
5,752 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 209 of 422 109159199207208209210211219259309
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi Everyone, I'm a new member from asia .

Hai Everyone, I am a new member from India:cheers:

Hi CNC Guys,

I am a recruiter working in the South East of England so will list my current open roles and look forward to working with you.

Open roles
    CNC Turner - Fanuc programmer - Lancing, West Sussex - base + o/t = £30k+
    CNC Programmer - Supervisor (Fanuc) - shift working - Newhaven, East Sussex - £30-35k
    CNC Machine/Setter/Operator - shift working - Newhaven, East Sussex - £24-30k
    CNC Machine/Setter/Operator - junior roles - Hailsham, East Sussex - £15-20k
    CNC Programmer/setter/operator - Fanuc - Hastings, East Sussex - £20-25k
    CNC Programmer - Heidenhain - Worthing, West Sussex - £10ph+
    CNC Operator - Heidenhain - Witney, Oxon - £20-25k
    Offline Programmer - Delcam Powermill - Abingdon, Oxon - £35-45k

That's all folks!

Thanks for reading

Neville

Hello,

I am an electrical instructor and HVAC guy. I've acquired a Mazak 430A and needed some technical assistance. Looks like I can find it here?.........Z

Hello Zone,
    I used to lurk this site many years ago. Stop machining and have been doing QA/QC work. I've been off the machines for 10 years, and I can't even remember the last time I wrote a program. I miss it, always had. So I've decided to get back into it without the pressure of being a job and the luxury of being a hobby. Look forward to remember, relearn and specially learn from you guys. I use to run an old 5 axis Motionmaster.

I've been around machine tools for 40 years, helped design some simple motion control systems for the graphic arts and semiconductor industries. Always used encoders to close the loop too. Just bought a cnc taig mill and a Qtul rotary table to use for machining zinc castings. So far not so good. Might end up using the mill as a 3d printer test bed. Have some patents and am always messing around.

Welcome Steevo - where are you based?

Hello everyone! My name is Travis and I am a mechanical engineer located in Maryland. I am interested in getting a CNC milling machine. I have limited exposure with a 3 axis machine in high school. We also have some pretty large CNC milling machines However, the chances I will ever get time on it is pretty slim so Im looking for a table setup at home.

Norwegian troll here. Shamelessly not telling much about myself.

Hi I'm in the Los Angeles area. I spend a considerable amount of time interfacing motion control film cameras to real world mechanisms. Usually stepper systems. Sometimes with many axis(up to twelve).
    I have a bunch of Compumotor SX6 drives around and love their power and stability. I'm trying to find an dependable way of setting them up to accept direct step & direction input. If anyone can help I
    would appreciate it.

I'm a professional CNC crasher, and I want to build my own so I can crash one at my discretion.

Hello , We are a company which sells cnc machines.

Hi guys,

I'm a current US Army member and an Electrical Engineering student. I've joined this forum to try and glean some knowledge from your vast forums and apply it to designing a CNC control card similar to the TinyG, but for larger applications (up to 6 axis) and with Bluetooth/NFC compatibility, along with a GUI and software to accompany its operation but for larger applications for my Master's Dissertation.

PFC Karlstedt

Hello, all!

Starting in September of 2013 (my senior year of highschool) I took a PLTW course titled "Computer Integrated Manufacturing". After a few weeks I was enamored by CNC machines, and have since built my own 3D printer (Prusa i3).
    I am currently building a 3-axis router with a friend, and have been working on a 3D Scanner that I intend on bringing to Kickstarter sometime during 2015.

I am a Computer Engineering student, and am extremely fascinated by the inner workings of CAM software, as well as the firmwares driving CNC machines.

Regards,
    Tyler.

Hello CNC folks.

I am a tinker, maker, SW, HW and networking professional, EE by training. I have worked on industrial CNC, and control systems in my early days. I currently work with 3D printers, Laser Engravers/Cutters, Nail guns, Saws and in general just love to make things, talk about making things and help people make things. I think the main reason I like to build things is that what I do these days for $'s is moving bits around....which isn't always satisfying. Unlike watching a cheap laser engraver burn Hello World into a scrap 2x4 which is still something incredibly joyful to watch.

Hi to all

I have worked in woodworking manufacturing since I left school in 2000. I have worked at the same company all my working life, manufacturing wooden flat pack design garden furniture. I completed a course in Scm Xilog at their training center in Nottingham in 2006, starting to program and use Scm Record 120 cnc that the company had recently bought. The other (more practised) programmer left shortly afterwards leaving me as standalone programmer. In the meantime the company has bought another Scm Record 120 with Xilog, Morbidelli Author 500 with Xilog and Morbidelli Author 430s with Xilog Plus. I am the Production Supervisor of these machines now (as well as other woodworking machines). I use them daily often helping the operators with common faults and often fixing the machines myself! I also use basic cad software (self taught) to design new furniture at the sales reps demands. Then make a machining plan to produce the components as our machinery permits, then use the drawings to create cnc programs and vacuum jigs, also cutting/drilling patterns etc.

Hello All,

My name is Fikry Rachman. I am new to CNC machine. i previously played in Design (autodesk inventor) and product development. I am curious with manufacturing process. I think, this forum has what i'm looking for.

Hi, my name is Raphael. Unfortunately wielder fluent English, I'm Polish. He is interested in work in wood, I hope this does not prevent us to socialize. best regards
    ps. writing by the translator.

I live where Alabama,Florida,and Georgia meet. (USA). I design parts at work in solidworks/autocad, I would like to make a cnc table for home use,so i thought this would be a good place to start.

Good evening. My name is Trent Garber. I live in Goshen, IN. I am a service engineer for Haas Factory Outlet. I decided to bring my work home so my wife and I purchased a Zenbot 4848 CNC router. We currently make signs for home decorations and pet memorials. We are always looking for new ways to use and improve our machine.

Page 209 of 422 109159199207208209210211219259309