588,190 active members*
4,878 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 199 of 422 99149189197198199200201209249299
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello, I'm Bryan. I'm currently a Process Engineer / CNC Programmer for an aerospace manufacturer. Hoping to connect with others, learn and share strategies for multi-axis machining.

Krypton means hiding. So am hiding in a small corner of the world, ready to learn NC milling. Have a small Chinese 3040 3-axis machine, all set up with cabinet and computer, bought from a friend as he up-sizes. So have a tutor, and a lot of enthusiasm.

Hello, Name is John
    I have a Sherline Mill and Lathe that I bought in 1995 with a MicroKinetics PC controller which is DOS based running on an obsolete PC. The PC is dying, Mouse no longer works, display sometimes blanks out, etc.
    After talking to their support I decided I would be better off building my own controller and using Mach 3 on a new ASUS Laptop. I found some good information on this site so I thought it might be a good idea to document the process of designing and building a replacement controller, where I might find some help and advice.

Hi,

My name is Wayne and I work in a small machine shop in Pennsylvania. I do a variety of jobs there but mainly maintain the machines. Have been perusing this forum for years to find clues to the CNC machine problems I run into. It's been a great help but I think I have to go past lurking and actually begin posting.

Hello
    Just purchased a second hand cnc router that was apparently working when it went into storage due to being upgraded
    Currently have all stepper motors working and next is limit switches and learning how to draw and make a sign, so very new really
    Am a fitter turner by trade
    Thanks

Hi,
    greetings from Serbia

Hi All My name is Jimmy.

Hi, I have a Plasmacam table and am getting back into blacksmithing. I hope to combine the two for fun and profit. Thanks, Jim Johnson

Hi! Greetings from Turkey

Hi there,,
    My name is Ahmed..I'm a junior entrepreneur..I became a CNC addict after being viewing your expertise in this unique forum..i'm having CNC3040 3-axis machine to start with..

Looking forward to combine our expertise in CNC zone.

Regards,

Hi all, my name is Frank. I am a manager in the computing industry in Silicon Valley. I have a passion for working with metals that starting with casting aluminum. I had an X2 mill with DRO for a couple of years and loved it. Just bought a G0704 and excited to put a DRO on it and eventually CNC it.

Mu name is Marx

Hi there... I'm just poking around, and looking to expand my 3d printing hobby into the laser side of things.

I'm just a hacker and a dad trying to pass on a little science and engineering to my daughter.

Thanks for your contributions.

Hi,

Been in CNC/machinist field for twenty yrs. Currently teaching Machine Tool Technology at local college. To this day, I still never met a machine I didn't like!

Hi,
    greetings from Brazil !

Hi and Thanks .. for the welcome :cheers:
    I'm a CNC newbie ( soon to be a cncjunkie) and have just been absorbing some of the information on the cnc forum".
    I'm designing my first CNC router prototype from used dvdroms etc .. computers and parts lying around.
    I have just retired from work for a while and thought this might be a good diversion.
    Gave up trying to run Linuxcnc on a Dell 610 due to latency issues.. I gave it a good go tho.. read the net to bits!!!
    I managed to get the numbers down but not enough. Old desktop with a dual core amd found with a parralell port
    to the rescue. I heard somebody was after a Dell lappy 610 for parts
    Good job guys keep up the good work.

Albertend

Good Morning from Oklahoma! Im Gene. A student at Four M Welding School, and a CNC Plasma Operator for the school!

Hi Everyone,
    I'm an industrial tech teacher in Arizona, I have been using and building CNC Routers for about 12 years, I have a 4X8 centroid servo machine with ATC, and have built or modified 5 Machines from 2X3 up to 5X12. I had another project going to build one based on the Mechmate design, and don't have the time anymore, I have a lot of nice parts that I will be posting later in the ads section.

Hello my name is Adam and I work for a company that specializes in precision plastic and soft metal components. Looking forward to looking around the forum. Have a great day!

Hello, greetings to all, I'm from Brazil, beginner regarding CNC.

Page 199 of 422 99149189197198199200201209249299