587,999 active members*
2,523 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Agregate Heads

Hi relative newby here.
    I am not far of ordering a Chinese 3 Axis cnc router with auto tool changer and Syntec control system, can a slotting blade (for Lamello) be used for end cuts on such a machine, I seem to be getting differing answers from suppliers.
    Thanks in advance for the advice.

Re: Agregate Heads

Lamello
    first choice is side driiling machine .
    lamello /Door close/lock dowel eclips fasteners/ Cam Lock and Nut/door lock hole/hinge drilling
    https://youtu.be/lDU361ydQeg

Add side Agregat head and C axis .
    AGGREGATE FOR ELECTROSPINDLES working show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk7HVxhxDh0

Add one pcs level 2.2kw air cooling spindle

you need to keep a board in a high postion .
    What software you have now ?
    How about send more into my email [email protected] +8618560201508

Quote Originally Posted by paulmck View Post
    Hi relative newby here.
    I am not far of ordering a Chinese 3 Axis cnc router with auto tool changer and Syntec control system, can a slotting blade (for Lamello) be used for end cuts on such a machine, I seem to be getting differing answers from suppliers.
    I'm assuming you are referring to Lamello biscuits with the following.I would say the question is best answered by your software supplier since the machine will follow the path that has been created.You would need a good model of the tool in the tool library and the software needs to know the distance from the reference Z surface to make the cutting move.You also need to determine whether your software supplier has a post processor that will work with a Syntec controller to perform the routine.I would advise seeking a written answer and requiring at least a high resolution simulation on their or your computer before committing too much cash to the purchase.The question for the machine supplier is how to determine the base of the tool that will do the work as a number of tool length sensors are not large enough to cope with a centrally positioned slotting blade as the cutting edges overhang the top surface.If you have a part number that can be quoted,they should be able to give you an answer.

If dominoes are part of the plan there isn't an alternative to an aggregate head and the level of complication goes up a fair bit-as does the cost of the machine and software.

Hi routalot thanks for the advice.
    So the tool height sensor needs to be as wide or wider than the horizontal slotting blade?
    Will do some more investigation on the software.
    Thanks again.

The tool height sensor needs to contact the part of the tool that will be doing the cutting and the model of the tool in the tool library needs to be accurate.If the cutting edges of the tool overhang the edges of the sensor,that can't happen.One fix that may work is to edit or modify the position of the tool so that the cutting edges will be presented correctly.Your chosen software will be an important part of the whole machining operation and you really need to do your homework to avoid some of the banditry that sometimes crops up.I have a strong preference for software that becomes yours once paid for and which does not impose regular "service" charges.Such products are out there but may not be suited to the newbie requiring advice or customisation.Ask lots of questions before parting with money.

Quote Originally Posted by paulmck View Post
    Hi relative newby here.
    For Syntec controller related help you can contact me at [email protected] & +918168294379 (whatsapp)